Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I'm Tripping!

Lest you think my last ten months have been boring, let me prove you wrong. In pure Teddy fashion, I've been going on adventures all along. It's part of my freelance lifestyle.

Adventures can be quite healing, after all. A Mexican cruise, a week in North Carolina, a 10-day cabin trip, San Francisco, and a week trip at Newport Beach definitely top the list. Two Utah trips and a few other cabin weekend trips are also in there, along with a singles conference, a color run, and some midnight movie premiers. I've also tried acupuncture and deep tissue massage for the first time, hiked some mountains, and dyed my hair purple and then blonde. Lying on a bed of nails was a new experience, as was going to a National Theatre Live broadcast of a Shakespeare play at the Phoenix Art Museum.

MEXICO CRUISE!
This was my third cruise to Mexico. We ate snails, partied in Ensenada and tried to get a winter tan.

Real Scorpion Bracelet, Purchased in Ensenada

Gangnam Style with the Servers

CABIN TIME!

Hanging Out with My Favorite Donkey

Forest

More Forest


NORTH CAROLINA
We visited a friend in North Carolina who's stationed there with the Marines. It was stunning! I loved all the little sea port towns like Beaufort and Wilmington. I'd live there in a second.



SAN FRANCISCO
I celebrated my Golden Birthday with an impromptu trip to San Francisco where I got to visit with family and see some old friends. It was my first time and I loved the city!


Palace of Fine Arts

Japanese Tea Garden in Golden Gate Park

Siddhartha

JUNGLE WEDDING CELEBRATION

In May, one of my best friends got married and had the most epic jungle-themed wedding and my bridesmaid attire was a tiger outfit. It was the most exciting wedding I've ever been to!



Color Run 5K
Family Time
And of course, I've been doing plenty of this with my favorite people.


And it's summer, which means whitewater rafting trips are on the horizon!

No comments:

Post a Comment